Notifying an incident

It is important that you notify NISA and Howden of all accidents and incidents that could give rise to a claim.

If the incident has involved an injury to someone or damage to their property, you should also notify insurers. Please complete an Incident Notification Form and return it to Howden.

If you need to make a claim for personal injury to yourself, please check that you’re injury is noted in the list of benefits. If it is, please complete the personal accident claim form and return it to Howden with the appropriate additional documentation.

Download claim forms here (PDF format):

If you have a query regarding an incident or claim please contact Howden by email - - or call 0121 698 8142. 

NISA Updates: